Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Christmas in September.....

Every September for the last couple of years, me and a couple of buddies would head off to AC, one because all of our birthdays were in Sept and it was sort of a birthday gift to ourselves and, two because we would try and qualify for the WPT tournament at the Borgata... Now I've never been lucky OR good enough to have actually satellited my way in (closest I ever got was 80th when the top 30 would win seats) But all in all it would be a good trip, would play some cash games, some Taj daily tournaments and some all in all tomfoolery when guys go out...

Well this year I'm not going... As much as it pains me to not go (my boys are still a little pissed about it) I will not be heading to AC when the WPT comes to Jersey, because of my own little X-mas present I bought for myself and my wife back in June.....

FAMILY VALUES TOUR 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this concert event all fucking summer... Actually as soon as I found out they were coming to town, I think I debated on going to AC and missing this concert or buying tickets for about ONE MILLISECOND... It wasn't even close... Deftones AND Korn?!?!?!?! At the same venue, on the same day?!?!?! I basically shitted on myself when I realized Deftones were playing, Korn being there is just icing on a VERY DELICIOUS piece of cake... I don't know how I'm going to sleep the night before.. I am going to be bouncing off the WALLS...

If you've never seen Deftones in concert, and you like hard rock, you don't know what your missing...


This year I've been blessed to have already seen Deftones (YES!!!), NIN (Thank you SO much Stormy!!) and Hurt...

But Christmas will DEFINITELY be on September 17th this year!!!!!

(Tell Santa to leave the Lexus in my driveway...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home